The Colorado Wireless Association is a nonprofit bringing a unified voice to the Colorado Telecommunications industry.
We strive to promote awareness of the telecommunications industry, educating consumers on the value of our industry, and provide guidance to municipalities on regulatory issues. The telecommunications industry plays a critical role in Colorado, and COWA seeks to cultivate and foster strong relationships among the members of the telecommunications industry through networking events, educational seminars and fundraising events.
Exclusive Photo by Alex Arpin
Exciting things coming in 2022!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Regulatory News & Updates
You may have heard the great news that the FCC passed the 5G Upgrade Order yesterday by a 3-2 vote. This order is a declaratory ruling that clarifies portions of
The Colorado Wireless Association cares about the communities where we live, work, and play. Every year we work with charitable organizations, volunteering hundreds of hours and donating to further help causes that matter to our members and our communities.
More about the Colorado Wireless Association
What We Strive For
The Colorado Wireless Association is a non-profit professional association dedicated to being the voice of the wireless industry in the Centennial State. Our members represent wireless carriers, tower companies, network developers, and vendors supporting the industry. Our Mission is to promote the creative talent and energy of our membership through education and relationship building within the wireless industry and with our Colorado communities.
COWA was founded to promote and advance the common interests of the wireless communications industry by:
- Educating the industry, community and public officials regarding the wireless industry and the use and benefits of wireless technology,
- Providing a unified voice on state and local legislative and regulatory issues,
- Providing a single point of contact for local and state officials,
- Cultivating and fostering relationships among the members of the wireless industry, and
- Making a positive contribution to our community through educational endeavors and charitable giving.